BECCABALL IS BACK


Rebecca and I met some years ago, she was a student of amateurs courses in the school where I was teaching. We got to see three times a week for a few months.
I became her "Italian mother", she became my American daughter.
We gave something to one other: some comprehension, some support, some confidence, some cooking techniques, some nice chatting, some opinions on food and on life. 


Rebecca was back in Florence with her mother in February.
She told me she has been looking forward this re-union since we saw the last time.
Rebecca is now a professionist in China, often travelling for work: 
a pretty young lady who has maintained the same smile I remembered. 

The sweet surprise of her visit has been the highlight of my month. 

Thank you Rebecca, from my heart.

Comments