You always have a way of looking so serene and otherworldly in pictures...



Thank you Louis Anon for your photo and your kind words.

One day a dear girlfriend, Sue Campbell,  told me:
"I don't kow if you noticed Marcella...  in your school you actract  only special people"
I didn't understand exactly what she meant. Nothing bad, I was sure.

GiglioCooking is ten years old in 2019.
I think I have understood what she meant, at this point.

I have to say it is true.
People who come to GiglioCooking are sure to find a sharing experience. Maybe this is the subliminal message I launch with my work.

Food is .... everything: it is connected with any other activity of life.
Food is everything, but not competition.
Why to be mean, harsh, envious..... what we are doing is just to cook - something done by everybody, since ever, everywhere: we are not starting an enterprise to the moon or operating a surgery on a open heart - , trying to make our dishes  good - nutritional and tasteful, feeding body and soul - enjoy our time, sitting at  a table and having a fruitful conversation while eating. 

It is how the peace starts.


Thank you, Louis and Sue


Comments