F.E.A.R.

False Evidence Appearing Real.

by Maria Onese



in the photo: Dino, Luciana & Maria


This year GiglioCooking celebrates the 10th anniversary.
Besides the satisfation for having got to this result and the surprise for how fast the time flies, there are other feelings, needs and.... fears.

Fears are, of course, what I care as they are able to keep me awake at night, thus reducing my energy to carry on.

The need, at this point,  is to "feel" like mine the acronym of Maria, the pretty woman at the right side of the photo:
fear don't exist, they are a fruit of our mind, they are False Evidence Appearing Real.
Whatever happens in your life, take out your courage and fight.

And, I have to say, in life they might happen things much more scary than what is happening to me. 

Actually nothing is happening to me. Nothing different than before.

My daughter Marta is working at GiglioCooking now. So, what should I be afraid of? if I have been able to arrive to this point, with Marta our capability of work is growing exponentially. 

What is exactly my fear? That Marta will have to carry on the school without me. as in a few year, I will retire.

Are there solutions? 
Yes: the school has to change, becoming ...bigger.

I hope to have identified a "route" to follow, made by external collaborators who can drive the school to the target.
Besides I know for sure that Marta will be able to carry on the school better than I have done.

So, it becomes a true need to make mine the teaching of Maria.


Comments