Words and Photos

Last July Mahmoud rang the bell in a hot afteroon, while there was a class held at GiglioCooking.
He came in with a  kind smile, to ask information about the school.

After a few days he was behind the burners stirring pots.
For five days.

This is what he wrote a few days ago with an emotional mail:  

"I won’t be able to describe by words how your teaching has affected my daily life. I have been cooking a lot since the course. I made a lot of friends and family food gatherings in Egypt and Saudi Arabia. Housewives ask me for recipes, and advices. You have to be proud of your student"

I have to say that, hostestly, the time spent with Mahmoud has been not just pleasant and fun. Our converstation has often got over and  beyond. We talked about politic, phylosophy, spirit. The lesson was always "waited" by my side, as it became any time a "lesson for me".

He sent some photos of the "cooking" done at home 




I am not only proud of my student, I am happy and honored to have met you, Mahnoud.

Comments