What she cooks at home....





This is the kitchen table of   Sarah Wheeldon, a Canadian actress who took a two week program recently.
The recipe book open (with her notes ), the bowl with ricotta and spinach....... I think I guess what she is cooking....

Also, I notice oranges: citrus fruits are her favorite! And a Sanpellegrino drink: visibly she loves Italy.

Sarah gave me the great pleasure and honor to cook with me. I have to say that she didn't need a cooking course: she knows exactly what to do in the kitchen. But I am grateful she came: she delighted us with her charming voice. She also a very good singer and she can play some musical instruments.

I call her "Tinker Bell".




I find that they look alike, dont' you?


Thank you Sarah, I hope to see you again one day... in a kitchen, at theatre or at the cinema!

Comments